How to Update Firmware in Alcatel phones by usb cable?
- Alcatel Hs-usb Android Gps 9018 (com4) Driver Manual
- Alcatel Hs-usb Android Gps 9018 (com4) Driver Download
- Alcatel Hs-usb Android Gps 9018 (com4) Driver Windows 7
Work and play just got an upgrade. With its vibrant 8' display, powerful sound, and 5MP camera for dramatic HD video and photos, the Alcatel JOY TAB ™ 2 is the perfect family companion to take anywhere.
Necessary Tools and Drivers
Install Necessary Tools
Install Alcatel HS-USB Android GPS 9018 driver for Windows 7 x64, or download DriverPack Solution software for automatic driver installation and update. Alcatel Driver free download - Driver Easy, Bluetooth Driver Ver.18.104.22.1680.zip, WLan Driver 802.11n Rel. 22.214.171.124.zip, and many more programs. Yamaha RX-V2067,HTR-9063,RX-A2000.pdf - Free ebook download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read book online for free. Install Alcatel HS-USB Android GPS 9018 driver for Windows 7 x64, or download DriverPack Solution software for automatic driver installation and update.
- Start by installing the Alcatel Mobile Update Tool and after USB Drivers.
- In order to connect the phone to PC, you need to install all drivers.
- Windows 10 users should additionally go to c:Windowsinf and search file 'wpdmtp.inf' press right button on it and select INSTALL
Changing firmware in the phone will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
Update Firmware - Flash Tutorial
1. Remember that Alcatel phone should be at least 50% battery charged.
2.Turn on Alcatel Mobile Update Tool.
3. Select ALCATEL A30 Tablet 4G LTE 9024W phone model that want update firmware,
- this can check in the phone menu
- on phone label(when can remove battery),
- on the phone box,
- on IMEI.info page by just write IMEI number
and press start button
4. Now read the instruction on how to connect a phone to cable(depend from phone processor are few procedures) and press next button.
5. Connect phone to USB cable like you read in connect procedure and Alcatel Mobile Update Tool will check on server if exists newer software version for your phone then give you that information(if you got the latest version you will see information too) if exist update process will start automatically just wait to success information from software and phone restart to normal mode before disconnect from USB cable.
That all phone have the newest software version. Congratulations.